Rotor Quality Analyzer
The RQA 125/SATS-2 Rotor Quality Analyzer is our most popular and advanced tester for quality control in manufacturing of squirrel cage rotors. It has been designed for use in a laboratory or industrial environment. This stand alone system is configured for automatic inductive and power measurement with manual loading and unloading of the rotor.
- Most sophisticated testing system for squirrel cache die cast rotors.
- Standardised by leading manufacturers of electrical motors and compressors world-wide.
- Wide range of application up to rotor OD of 125 mm.
- Optional tooling for testing of both – rotors with or without shaft.
- Fully automatic testing and evaluation cycle.
- Cycle time of approx. 6 sec. plus loading, allowing 100% testing of production series.
- Fostering SPC – In-process Monitoring and Correction.
- Easy set-up for different type of rotors to be tested.
- RQA-Win Software for Windows® including statistics and zoom.
Broken or interrupted rotor bars.
Cold soldered or missing connection between bar and end ring.
Porosity either in the end rings or the rotor bars due to faulty injection processes, inferior aluminum alloy quality, and/or gaseous contamination.
Insufficient oxidation between aluminum rotor bar and steel core resulting in the phenomenon known as soldering.
Deviation of the rotor bar angle (skew).
A short circuit between two or more rotor bars (fining).
Material inconsistencies in the aluminum alloy.
Material inconsistencies in the steel core.
For more information please contact us.